I suggest you ...

Create Phone Notifications for new posts

A notification to appear on your phone, like the ones you get from Messenger/WhatsApp/Telegram, whenever a new hoot is posted to your board

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Dominik Wrona shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminThe HootBoard Team (Admin, Hootboard.com) responded  · 

Hello fellow HootBoarders,

Thanks a lot for suggesting this feature. If you haven’t downloaded the HootBoard app please do so via. Apple App Store or Google Play Store.

Phone notifications have been implemented for some time now so hope you are already enjoying them.

Thanks

The HootBoard Team

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminThe HootBoard Team (Admin, Hootboard.com) commented  · 

Hey Dominik,

Good to hear that notifications are working for you. We did not find anything specific on our end, but will keep an eye on it. Thanks for sharing the issue with us. Please do reach out to us if you have any issues or queries.

Happy Hooting!.

• Dominik Wrona commented  · 

Previously I didn't receive any mobile notifications at all, and the same for my group members. Now in the last hour I began receiving notifications, and at least one group member is receiving them too so I think it is working.
        I will comment if there's still some kind of problem, but right now everything seems to be working -
        notifications for new members joining, new comments, everything I wanted. Thanks!

It doesn't seem to work for my other group members yet

Okay all of a sudden phone notifications seem to be working. I don't know if it was because I just updated my phone OS recently or your efforts, either way thank you.

Your joining my team was the first mobile notification I received...

I haven't​ received any phone notifications since I installed the app on my phone

• AdminThe HootBoard Team (Admin, Hootboard.com) commented  · 

Hey Dominic,

They're enabled by default, we currently have push notifications for new hoot posted, new comment added, comment mentions, new member joined and and a few other related ones. I just checked and confirmed that the notifications are working, can you please check once again and let us know.

If you're still facing issues, please let us know and we'll be happy to create a ticket and dig a little deeper.

How do I enable it? It is not working for myself and my friend.

Feedback and Knowledge Base