In order to access your device access point, you must be within the general vicinity of the device in order to connect to it through the wireless network. Here's how to do that:
1. From a computer, search the available WiFi networks.
2. Search for your device ID which will be the following format HB.XXX.##.
3. Connect to the network.
4. When asked for a passphrase, enter hootboard. This can be changed later on using these instructions.
5. Open a web-browser and navigate to 192.168.42.1.
6. On this screen, you can login into the access point. The username and password are hootboard. These can be changed later on using these instructions.