Our digital signage interface can be run from the cloud on a browser on your hardware at screens.hootboard.com. Below are some recommended guidelines:
Once you have a Screen Id perform the following steps:
- Use Chrome Browser - We test and support our software on the latest version of Chrome.
- Install Cache Killer Plugin - Download Cache Killer in order for us to clear older versions of our software in the browser's cache.
- Monitor Resolution - We recommend using a TV or monitor with Full HD or 4K.
Additionally, you may need to perform periodic hard refreshes in order to pull the latest versions of HootBoard software. Please email us at email@example.com to let us know you are running screens.hootboard.com on your own hardware and we'll add you to our mailing list for when updates are performed.
- Open Chrome and Click on Settings. Ensure Cache Killer has been installed and is active.
- Click on File and Select New Incognito Window
- Go to https://screens.hootboard.com/
- Enter your 6 digit Screen Id
- In Chrome, click on View and Select Enter Full Screen Mode. You're all set!