For our touch kiosk
software, we have a Linux app and Windows app that are available via a direct invite. The Windows app will be available for a direct download from the Windows store in Q1 2018. If you would like an invite with instructions for setting up on Linux or Windows please email us at email@example.com
Digital Signage Software Setup
have a Smart TV, we recommend using the Google Chromebit or another external device to run HootBoard. Smart TV web browsers are typically underpowered and not
up-to-date, so we can't guarantee things will run smoothly
- Chrome Browser - We test and support our software on the latest version of Chrome.
- Monitor Resolution - We recommend using a TV or monitor with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution or better
- Monitor Orientation - Our software can be used in landscape or portrait.
- Open Chrome.
- Click on File and Select New Window
- Go to https://screens.hootboard.com/
- Enter your 6 digit Screen Id to pair your device with your HootBoard account.
- In Chrome, click on View and Select Enter Full Screen Mode. You're all set!
Now that your hardware is setup, you can manage all the settings and add posts from www.hootboard.com.