IMPORTANT - Unpacking and setting up the Glide requires two people.
1. Carefully unpack the Glide by setting it on its opening side and pulling the box straight up.
IMPORTANT - Inspect unit immediately for any damage from shipping. Contact your account manager if any damage is discovered.
2. Keep the touch display on its side. Connect the floor mount to the bottom of the display. Once set in place, secure the mount to the display using 8 x screws, washers and Allen Wrench (included).
3. Carefully pull the Glide up so it stands upright on a flat even surface.
4. If using Ethernet, connect using an ethernet cable. If WiFi will be used that will be setup after powering on the unit.
5. Connect the Glide to a power source. Power on the display by toggling the switch to “I”.
6. Power on the computer by pressing the red power button.
7. Once the device is powered on, it will boot into the HootBoard Operating System Setup. Touch Let’s begin to get started
8. Internet Check - The system will check if there is a proper internet connection. If the connection is successful, it will automatically proceed to the next step. If connecting via WiFi, select your network and enter the password.
NOTE - Ethernet connection is recommended due to connection reliability.
9. Enter your Screen Id - Next you will pair your device to your HootBoard account. Obtain a screen Id from your board on the web by navigating to your board -> Admin -> Manage Screens page.
10. Success! Your device is now all setup. Happy hooting!
11. To manage your local device settings after setup you can access the HootBoard OS. Connect a USB keyboard to the Glide and press Ctl + Alt + Right arrow to access the menu. Enter the default password “1234567890”