NOTE - By default there is a message that displays on the bottom ticker. This will be customizable in the near future.
- Click on the Add another message button.
- Add your text to the message area. The maximum number of characters allowed is 100 characters.
- Select which Screen Name(s) you would like to display the bottom message on.
- Save the changes by hitting Save. This will auto-update any screens that you selected.
Editing Messages - This can be used to modify an existing message, add the message to another Screen or remove the message from a Screen.
- On the Custom Scroll Messages tab, click on Edit Screen Message
- Modify the existing message.
- If needed, remove or add any new screens for the message to be displayed on.
- Save the changes by hitting Update. This will auto-update any screens that you selected.
Removing Messages - If you would like to remove a bottom ticker message entirely from any Screens it is displayed on.
- On the Custom Scroll Messages tab, click on the "X" next to the Message that you would like to have deleted. This will auto-update any screens that you have selected.