HootBoard digital signage supports auto-video playing. Here's an article that covers on how to adjust the sound setting on your Chromebit.
NOTE: The TV will have it's own volume control. Ensure that is properly set to the desired level.
- If you already have the HootBoard app installed, you will need to bypass the auto-boot of the HootBoard app. When starting up your device, hit CTL + ALT + S on the booting screen to bypass to the desktop.
- Login to your Google account.
- Click on the bottom right-hand corner of the desktop and choose Sound.
- Adjust the sound setting to the desired volume.
- Save the settings by closing the window and clicking on Settings and shutting down the device.
NOTE: If you unplug and plug back in the device, your settings may not be saved.