1. Click on Post Here in the top right hand corner of the board.
2. Types of Hoots: Select the type that best fits your post. Here's a bit more about the three types:
- Text - Let's you create a hoot about anything with a title, description and photo.
- Link - Create a hoot by just pasting a link from popular sites from around the web. Great for YouTube videos, news/blogs, events from sites such as EventBrite, Slideshare and more.
- File - Upload a PDF, jpeg or png. Great for fliers, forms, documents, etc.
- Events - Use this so anyone using your board can view just events, sort them by date, add to calendar or navigate to the event location.
- Nearby - Adding a location allows your post to be visible to anyone using Nearby to see posts in their vicinity.
- Buttons - Add call to actions to your posts to direct people to an external site or to an email address.
- Colors - Spice up your posts with this option.
5. Collections (Optional): Select from a Collection(s) that have been created by the admin(s) of your board. Collections make sure hoots get tagged and posted to the right category/topic on your board making it easier for others to find them later on.
6. Click on Post a Hoot.